Tax determination software for corporations
Single solution for all your nonresident employee tax compliance
Because accounting doesn’t need to be complicated
Single solution for corporations with international employees and vendors
- Not sure who is a tax nonresident? The residency test is performed by TDS
- Who is entitled to a tax treaty? What does that entitlement mean to them and to you as an employer? No need to be familiar with tax treaties and regulations, all of them are included in Sprintax TDS and the implications for the individual employee and you as an employer are clearly calculated and outlined within Sprintax TDS
- API integration available to your payroll software, so we can pull data from and send data to your system
- 1042-S forms produced and filed with the IRS automatically
- All forms required to correctly calculate nonresident payroll are prepared by TDS – W4, 8823, SS-5, etc
How our tax determination software works
Employee record is set up on the system
Employee fills in the online questionnaire
TDS checks residency status and tax treaty eligibility
TDS prepares all necessary form
Employee signs and submits relevant forms
TDS prepares tax withholding calculation
Easy access for payroll/accounts payable staff to generated forms.
TDS can even perform payroll calculations
What does Sprintax TDS do for employers?
Sprintax TDS makes life easy for employers.
Choose Sprintax TDS. Your Payroll office will thank you for it!
Employers can ensure that the correct amount of tax is withheld from their nonresident employees and reported to the IRS.
Payroll Departments can easily manage the tax profiles of their nonresident employees all in one place through a user-friendly dashboard
Meanwhile, our system will aid your foreign employees in determining their residency status for tax purposes and their entitlement to tax treaty benefits, ensuring that they are taxed correctly from the first paycheck
You manage your international employees
We'll manage their tax!
- Tax residency determination
- Treaty and withholding calculations
- IRS and individual 1042s reporting
The one stop shop for corporate and individual nonresident tax compliance